Webinar – Watch Back NOW
Understanding fibre and its role in bowel transit disorders – with Anne Holdoway & Sophie Medlin
On the 3rd of May 2023, Nutrinovo proudly hosted a webinar, looking into fibre and its role in bowel transit. Hosted by Dr Anne Holdoway, with expert guest speaker Sophie Medlin, this webinar shared a wealth of information – applicable across a wide range of dietetic practices.
Key areas covered within this webinar included:
- Classifying and categorising types of fibre
- An overview of the commonly seen bowel transit disorders
- Constipation (including IBS-C)
- Diarrhoea (including IBS-D)
- Using fibre in the dietary management of bowel transit disorders
- When a fibre supplement may be appropriate
- Using fibre/ fibre supplements alongside, or instead of a laxative.
To access the webinar recording, please click here.