Episode 4: Sustainability in Dietetics
Show host Dr Anne Holdoway poses a selection of environmental questions to guest dietitian Tanya Haffner.
Prompting important considerations, this new episode delivers key sustainability principles, applicable across many settings and patient groups.
Episode 4 – Key Discussion Points
- The biggest areas of environmental impact
- Dietetic industry / NHS sustainability targets
- Top tips for advising patients
- Product choice considerations
- Additional cost of greener choices
- Sustainable day-to-day practices
- The future of NHS sustainability
- Canadian Dietitians: Sustainable Food Systems that Promote Healthy Diets: A proposed Roadmap for Dietetic Practice
- Buy: Diet for a Small Planet – Frances Moore Lappé
- Buy: Plant-Based Nutrition in Clinical Practice – Shireen Kassam
Twitter: @TanyaHaffnerRD @Nutrilicious @MyNutriWeb
Instagram: @tanyahaffnerdietitian @MyNutriWeb