ProSource TF is a high protein, very low carbohydrate supplement that enables you to increase the protein intake of patients being enterally tube fed without increasing their carbohydrates or volume; or changing their required enteral feed.
Each 45ml sachet of ProSource TF contains 11g protein and only 1g carbohydrates making it ideal when you need to alter the ratio of protein to carbohydrates that are being delivered by their required enteral feed.
ProSource TF is further supplemented with essential amino acids to ensure it has a PDCAAS score of 100.
Click here to view the product brochure or below to view a short video all about the product.
Product introduction video
A range of useful support material has been provided to assist you when using ProSource TF. Click on the links below to download each item in PDF format.
- ProSource TF Data Sheet
- ProSource TF Patient Leaflet
- ProSource Allergens
- ESPEN Guidelines – Liver
- Review Article – Optimal Protein in Critical Illness
- Nutrinovo range IDDSI levels
- Covid-19 Stages – Product Ready Reckoner
- Guidelines for enteral use
- CN Article Burn Care
- Review Article – Pressure Ulcers
- ProSource TF Brochure
- Oral Serving Suggestion – Ginger Beer Fizz
- Only ProSource Works Like ProSource – Brochure
- Review Article – Understanding Dietary Protein and Protein Quality