Episode 1: Gut Health and Food Diversity
Bringing together two of the UK’s most renowned gut health experts, Episode 1 sees show host Dr Anne Holdoway cover the topic of gut health and food diversity with Dr Megan Rossi.
Episode 1 – Key Discussion Points
- Key influential ingredients & superfoods
- Effects of meal timing
- The importance of diverse ingredients
- Is snacking good or bad?
- Science behind the 30 plant points principal
- The use of novel ingredients
- Managing functional gut disorders
- University of Bergen – Food pattern calculator estimates how to gain up to ten life years
Gut health expert, Dr Megan Rossi, highlights the importance of diverse ingredients, in collaboration with PepsiCo Health & Nutrition Science. To find out more on PepsiCo’s product innovation and renovation work through the health and nutrition sciences team: www.pepsico.co.uk