HyFIBER is a low volume, liquid fibre supplement containing 12g soluble fibre in each 30ml – this is made up of 10.3g from polydextrose and 1.7g from fructooligosaccharides (FOS). Presented in a mild citrus flavour, HyFIBER is suitable for the dietary management of bowel transit disorders. HyFIBER is ready to use and can be taken orally without the need for pre-mixing; or administered via an enteral feeding tube.
HyFIBER is now ACBS approved for oral and enteral use!
Click here to see which IDDSI level each Nutrinovo product is.
Click here to view the product brochure or below to view a short video all about the product.
Product introduction video
A range of useful support material has been provided to assist you when using Hyfiber. Click on the links below to download each item in PDF format.
- HyFIBER Data Sheet
- A quick guide to fibre
- Fibre in Adult Enteral Tube Feeding
- Fibre in the Management of Constipation
- HyFIBER Patient Information Leaflet
- Covid-19 Stages – Product Ready Reckoner
- Nutrinovo range IDDSI levels
- HyFIBER Allergens
- HyFIBER usage guidelines
- HyFIBER Brochure
- HyFIBER – Think Differently About Bowel Transit
- HyFIBER: 2022 brochure references
- HyFIBER Summary of Evidence