Available in neutral and two great tasting flavours – Orange Crème and Citrus Berry and presented in ready to use 30ml sachets, flavoured ProSource Plus can be taken as a ‘shot’ or enjoyed as a drink; whilst ProSource Plus Neutral can be added directly to a patients meal, drink or sip feed – without any of the complications associated with powdered or higher volume sip feeds. ProSource Plus can be administered via a tube feed when mixed with 30ml water.
Click here to see which IDDSI level each Nutrinovo product is.
P.S. All flavours of ProSource Plus are now available in a smaller 50 case size…
A range of useful support material has been provided to assist you when using ProSource Plus. Click on the links below to download each item in PDF format.
- ProSource Plus Data Sheet
- ProSource Plus Patient Information Leaflet
- ProSource Allergens
- Managing a Neuro-rehab Patient using a High Protein Supplement
- ESPEN Guidelines – Liver
- Can Liquid Protein Improve Albumin Levels in HD Patients? – Published Clinical Study from Dialysis & Transplantation Magazine
- Nutritional Guidelines for Pressure Ulcer Prevention & Treatment
- Review article – Renal
- Review article – Woundcare
- Review article – Pressure Sores
- Nutrinovo range IDDSI levels
- Covid-19 Stages – Product Ready Reckoner
- CN Article Burn Care
- Review Article – Pressure Ulcers
- Oral Serving Suggestion – Citrus Fizz
- Oral Serving Suggestion – Ginger Beer Fizz
- Oral Serving Suggestion – Ice Cream
- Oral Serving Suggestion – Porridge
- Oral Serving Suggestion – Soup